12/04/2011

*

Dear friends,you have been few to wrote me that this American brand is copying one of my model, this other too, another one make a book with the pattern of my bigmushi...etc...

I appreciate your kindness, really.

And find all that so sad and disappointing.
And going to defend my rights.
After, I will need to thinking about that, maybe it is time to find a different way? I don't know....

I know my visitors and customers, you, are intelligent people and I would like to ask you something,
very simple to do:
when you see copies, real, in identical, do not hesitate to write it on the blog of the brand,
do not hesitate to leave in their comments a message saying it.
At least their customers just will know.
They will hesitate before beginning again.
Anyway, many thanks to all of you for your kindness and your support. That's what I keep.

(and sorry for my english ;-))







*****************************************************************








***************************************
(...)


About cute things, you can see into my shop few new models of this combi for baby,
variation of a one of my summer 2010 model.

worn here by the adorable Rosalie in 18months



10 commentaires :

alexandra a dit…

Il n'y a qu'une solution Barbara: Rester devant! :o))

Anonyme a dit…

Hello
I'm glad you saw my message and I regret that people from copying a work done with such delicacy and love.
I wrote on the blog of the person you have copied, he did so well and at least blurred the picture of the baby where the photographs appeared as the assembly and make them
. I admire your work blog and unfortunately I have is why not write to my website, but I think like your customers that at least these people know what that person is doing and is very bad.

I sincerely dismissal clementine.

Carmen Eva a dit…

que lamentable, tu trabajo es hermoso, por eso te copian, pero no creo que puedan hacerlo tan bien como tu....;D

nikaela marie a dit…

i am so sorry this happened to you.
best luck.

xxx

Karen a dit…

I'm very sorry to hear all this. Hope you can solve it in the most positive way.

gana a dit…

ma maman me disait, quand j'étais petite "tu sais, on ne copie que les meilleures, ne t'inquiète pas..."
Bien entendu que tu dois être inquiète, nous ne sommes plus de petites filles et dans la cours des grand, la lutte est bien difficile!
Mais ton travail est exceptionnel Barbara, inimitable et ton talent n'appartient qu'à toi! ^_^
Dis : J'ai une parution dans la presse papier belge de la photo d'Ulysse qui porte le sublime Marcel et le short! Faut que je te montre ça! ^_^

fanja a dit…

Mais nous on sait quels sont les originaux et quelles sont les copies. comme dit Alexandra, il faut aller de l'avant. bises x

caroline a dit…

on ne copie que les meilleurs, non ? pas les mauvais

masami a dit…

je crois qu'on n'écharpe pas ce genre de truc en étant dans le monde de l'internet. on finit par s'éteindre de toute façon pour des gens qui n'ont pas d'idées. ne regardes pas autour, A fond Barbara!!! Bises

teri a dit…

I am sorry to hear. I understand how sad, frustrating this is. I too have suffered from others copying my work and taking credit. There is so little words of consolation. Others have told me "Imitation is the best flattery" or "you can continue to be creative".
I am starting to think that it is best to expose the offenders through and just get the word out about the offense through the blogosphere. It is important to send a message that it is NEVER okay and that they CANNOT get away with it. Best of luck to you.
I am a big fan of your work,
Teri (Giddy2)